For more than 20 years, the team has handled residential and commercial concrete projects of all shapes and sizes. Concrete doesn’t have to be a boring gray slab! We have experts installing stamped, decorative, and coated concrete, making neighbors jealous and businesses stand out! Our team of experts is experienced in helping bring your vision to life, and we are committed to providing you with premier service in North Carolina. Please see our full suite of services below.
Our Residential, Commercial and Industrial Concrete Services:
- New driveways, Slabs, Patios, Sidewalks
- New walkways, porches, and steps
- Plain concrete, colored concrete, stamped concrete
- Pouring new / refinishing existing pool decks
- Driveway, sidewalk, patio repair, restoration, and resurfacing
- Concrete pouring and installation
- Concrete grinding and polishing
- Concrete cutting, sawing, and removal
- Parking lots and curbs
Our Concrete Epoxy Services:
We handle both residential (often garage floors) and commercial spaces (often warehouses, restaurants, kitchens, bars, and gyms). We install UV stable pharma grade and resinous and epoxy flooring from 3,000 to 300,000. We also have no problem handling occupied and fully operational job sites. Additionally, we are one of the leading epoxy floor companies in the region. Our epoxy floor contractors have decades of experience installing specialized epoxy solutions for homeowners and commercial properties.
This phase includes constant monitoring and interaction. We keep an eye on budgets to ensure the lowest costs, stay on top of schedules for timely delivery, and work closely with you to create your vision.
Working with trusted employees, we keep them accountable throughout the entire process. From proposal to installation and quality control, we stay focused on meeting your expectations.
Give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master builder of human happiness.
- Cost Savings, thanks to national buying power
- No disruption of site operations
- Reconcile just one convenient invoice
- We buy salt in bulk – reduced rate for vendors